Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Slap it On: Lip Smacker Coca-Cola Edition

From my past posts, you've heard me screaming my love for lipsticks. The love is just so intense that if in the not too distant future, that zombie apocalypse erupts I know for a fact that I will be eaten and die because I couldn't decide which shade of lipstick I'll be bringing as zombies trample my door.

Because of this passion for lipsticks, I am of course a regular victim of discolored, dry, peeling lips. And when I say peel, I literally mean that I can pull out chunks of dry skin that can put a shedding snake to shame. I know this can be easily remedied by a very good lip moisturizer like lip balms. But as you also know, I am a very lazy person. If I can skip corners to get things done faster (but not putting the quality on the line mind you), I will take that route without qualms. And waiting for lip balms to set before applying lipstick is just a very long route.

So I figured, maybe I just need to make my lip balming experience a lot more fun so I'd love to do it more. Enter the Lip Smacker Coca-Cola Edition.



I mean who doesn't like soda? I've been trying so very hard taking it out of my system so maybe other than it giving the moisture to my lips, it might help curbing my soda intake.


I got myself two of my favorite flavors, the regular Coke and the Vanilla Coke. Upon opening the lip balms I was really surprised as to how well Lip Smacker was able to capture the smell of these flavors. Kinda what you'd get when you first open a can of soda. The only thing missing was the sound of carbon escaping on that first twist of the bottle.


This is the Vanilla Coke flavor. As you can see the color pretty much looks like vanilla cream. Just a very neutral shade. I absolutely love this one. It has that sweetness that vanilla offers but still has the spritz of the cola flavor in it.


The regular Coke flavor carries the traditional brown cola color. And as its iconic taste and smell, this baby captures the essences to a T. It sort of feels weird having a perpetual cola smell of the lips, but if you're like me that actually enjoys that, these lip balms are just so perfect for you.

Though the products have color in them, it applies clear and doesn't affect the color of your lipstick. I love how this product really gives moisture and really combat dryness. I also love that it tastes good, so whenever I lick my lips I get that cola taste that's pretty yummy.


The edition has 4 other flavors to choose from ( Sprite, Fanta Orange, Fanta Grape and Fanta Berry) and is available at Watsons. So how about you? Have you tried the Lip Smacker Coca-Cola Edition? Let me know your own take on this through the comments section below.



No comments:

Post a Comment