Sunday, September 22, 2013

The House of Wink: Japan Home Eyelash Case


I know I'm supposed to be be writing stuff from my coming soon list, but I just can't help myself posting this new find that I got from Japan Home Center. It's just so kyoot! I know how great Japanese people are with organizing things, but it's just how amazing that they've thought of even having a special container for false eye lashes.

I don't use false eyelashes that often, but sometimes you just want to have that extra oomph that no amount of mascara can really give what falsies can do. I've got a couple that I adore, and though I've kept their original box to house them, dust just seems to find it's way to it.



I'm really so happy that I found this, as this would be so perfect in having all of my falsies in one container. Very easy for me to grab and take wherever when I need them.




The container comes with a clear cover that slides out making it easier for me to see and pick which one's to use.


I love how each eye lash has it's own compartment, making sure that it will never loose its shape. Also love that it's in pink. Though it's not my favorite color, I think pink is so easy to spot anywhere which is so perfect for my very cluttered makeup box. 

Aye! Look how happy my falsies are on their new home! Best of all, I still have one more slot to fill-in. Gotta go hunt for another set I guess. Maybe I should try the fox hair version that JLo has. *wink



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Faith! :) Love the blog! :)

    Also, I'd like to add your blog to the blogroll of a collab blog (a friend and I brainstormed and formed a blog). Please feel free to visit our baby spot in the web! :)

    http://seehowfartheyrun.inspirelight.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Layla-Tal Oh my gosh Ate Lay, that would be so neat! I'd absolutely live to do a collab with you. Your blog is so fun to read that I couldn't peal myself until the I got to the last post. Looking forward to doing an exciting post with you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will send you an email re: the deets! :) Am excited! :)

    ReplyDelete