Monday, September 02, 2013

Banish the Wrinkly Face away - Pond's Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream


If there's a talent that I can do really well, it is applying moisturizer and sunblock on my face evenly without needing to look in the mirror. So imagine my surprise while I was doing my makeup one day, lo and behold! Wrinkles! Under my eyes! On my forehead! Ughh! I was just so bothered that I had a mental rundown on what I've missed in my beauty regimen to have received this curse. I know I'm not too young, (yes I'm 28 and counting) but this is definitely premature aging. I wasn't expecting this until I was at least 35!

Even though the skin has wonderful powers in responding against the initial distress of our skin, it just couldn't keep up fast enough because of the continuous onslaught. It needs all the help it can get to regenerate through preventive protection such as sunblocks, keeping our skin clean and of course products that focus on rejuvenating our skin.

So I knew I had to find a solution to slow down the system as much as I can, stat. Going around the internet for ideas, I saw quite a lot of reviews raving about Pond's Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream.

Ponds Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream

The product promises to work deep in our skin by giving 3x more renewal power while protecting it from getting damaged further. It provides a shield against UVA and UVB and can visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. It also has an SPF 15 sun protection which is the usual for most makeup and is fine for regular use just as long as you're not under direct sun for long periods of time.




Pretty jar in a leaf shape, looks really nice on my vanity

The product comes in a glass jar, with an easy to seal plastic cap. It also has an additional flat plastic top cap that acts as a guard against dirt. Though it has this additional covers to keep out dirt, I think it would still be a bit hard to keep the product clean as I constantly need to dip my fingers in to get some product out. Would also be hard to use if you're in a rush as you need both hands just to able to access it. Unless of course you are a juggler or something.

Has a thick, fluffy texture that spreads out easily

The products has a creamy feel but fluffy in texture, not as runny as my Cellex-C moisturizer and holds  much better shape. It has a nice light pink shade with a little hint of fragrance that goes away pretty quickly.

Applying it all over my face I've noticed that it casts a white shade on my face initially but it goes away after a minute or two. I've also noticed that it leaves minute particles of glitter on my skin which I guess helps in giving you that glowing look.

After using for 3 days, I started breaking out! I've never had adverse reactions for Pond's products before, so having these pimples was such a let down. I think the product is a little too heavy for my skin and clogs my pore like crazy. It's sad that it didn't work out for me as I was happy to have finally found a low-priced product that can help in my quest of getting the wrinkles out.

Will just continue to look out for other products I guess. If you have anything that you can suggest, feel free to leave a note down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment