Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Eyebrow Pencil Week: Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24hr Auto Eyebrow



Whew! Busy, busy, busy! Christmas is fast approaching and with this little bee very happy buzzing around, I cannot help but scrimp on makeup prep time. As you may remember, I am a huge fanatic with regards to creating perfect eyebrows. Unfortunately when you say "perfect brows" that means taking time to do them up. Thank goodness for these amazing products that helps me accomplish my desired brows in a jiffy. 

So it begins: Eyebrow Week.
  

First stop on my beloved eyebrow pencils is the Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24hr Auto Eyebrow. I got the shade 04 which is Red Brown in color as I am planning on dyeing my hair burgundy in the following days.



An automatic eyebrow pen, packaging isn't anything special. Just the usual pencil length in a plastic barrel. But upon opening it, I was surprised that it was in sword shape. I've never stressed enough how I love that form for pencils as I feel it gives me best control when applying.


As you can see from the color swatch below, the product is very pigmented. Making it quicker for me to achieve the color depth my sparse brows need. It also has a hint of waxiness on it which I think helps in keeping the hairs in place. 


Another plus note is the attached spoolie brush at the end. Very handy in brushing out the excess product and creates a more natural look. Also very convenient as it saves you from lugging around a separate spoolie brush.


Though the product boats of being a 24hr pen, it didn't last as long on me. More of around 8 hours with touch-ups done on the 5th hour. 

Overall it's a decent pen with the high color quality the product gives and the really cool tip shape that makes application so much better. Additional points on the attached spoolie that turned it to a package deal. Lasting power unfortunately did not live up to it's branding. With the product retailing less than Php. 200.00 this is definitely a steal. So, let me know if you've tried it by sharing it on the comments section below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment