Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Make Your Lips Bloom: Etude House Rosy Tint Lips



I'm really envious of young girls today. They came in at a time where makeup has become adventurous, creative and accessible. As a student back in 2002, the time where I had found my love for makeup, I was limited with the number of products to choose from and can afford. Big brand names where out of the question and I had to rely to the occasional gifts from Aunts. 

Anyway before I go too far down the memory lane, I really am happy that with the entrance of Korean brands. Girls nowadays have more options to choose from, in budget friendly prices and can easily find a shade that can work as perfect dupes for big name brands. 

Such is the Etude House & Rose Collection for Fall 2013. Going through the products included in the collection, I picked up the Rosy tint Lips in shade 8 called After Blossom.


The product comes in a hard plastic tube, which to be honest is a little too hard to squeeze. Quite annoying because it always makes me feel like its almost empty. The tube has a sponge applicator on the end that looks a lot like a woolly cotton sponge. It doesn't spread as evenly on, and  in my opinion not really hygienic.


The product is pigmented and really creamy. It's also buildable so you can have fun doing an ombre style on your lips if you want to. As you can see on my swatch, After Blossom has a tinge of plum on it which is so perfect for the season. 


The product by the way is on a matte side so take into consideration that if you've got dry lips, make sure to place a lip balm first, or scrub your lips as it does have the tendency to accentuate dry or flaking lips. 


Oh, and btw this works as a blush too, use what's left on the sponge dabbing it on checks then spread evenly. Overall the product is a good find, because of it's pigmented color, and it's dual purpose as a cheek tint. Retailing at Php. 478.00, this one doesn't burn your pocket as well. 

So, have you guys checked out this tint? Let me know and share your own thoughts ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment