Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sneak Peek: Inglot Has Landed



If you've been following my blog you would have noticed the count down I posted for the opening of the first ever Inglot store in the Philippines. I was so excited that I needed to have a visual reminder of the number of minutes I have to wait.

But Inglot Ph upped the ante by giving their fantards a sneak peek 2 days before the actual opening of the store. My makeup fairy must be in hyper mode (remember the MUFE thing? *smirks) because I scored exclusive passes.


Now I'm sharing you first dibs of this exciting day.




I'm like giddy little kid going around checking everything. The highlight of the brand is the amazing Freedom Palette System which allows you choose and customize your palettes freely. 

The power comes from the unique magnetic enclosure that comes in different sizes. You have a lot of configurations to choose from starting with just 2 compartments going to 40.


They also carry an amazing line of lipsticks from matte to shimmery and high gloss.


Another one of their trademark products is the O2M nail enamel which has properties that still allows your nails to breath and absorb moisture. Good thing to know that you can keep your nails healthy on every use.


I of course cannot go home without getting something right? So I got myself a freedom palette with the blush and shadow configuration and a MLBB lipstick. 


I'll do a separate review on this so keep posted. Inglot officially opens today Saturday, November 30 located at the Ground Floor Glorietta 5. Head down now to check out their amazing products and let me know your thoughts ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment