Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Achieve the Ultimate Finish: Make Up For Ever
Pro Finish Powder Foundation + Bless My Bag



If you know me well, then you know that one of my favorite hobbies include stalking my beloved makeup bloggers finding out which events I can be able to catch them. Julia Arenas of Bless My Bag recently gave this amazing chance for her readers to join her for a makeup workshop showcasing the new product from Make Up For Ever, the Pro Finish Powder Foundation.


I'm thanking my lucky stars that Julia was so kind to pick me. I've always wanted to be able to join MUFE workshops but sadly a real session is only available in Singapore. By the way, we should be thankful that MUFE is back after almost 2 years of being hiatus in the Philippines. I just was having the hardest time getting a bottle of my HG foundation, the HD Foundation and has to resort asking friends abroad to buy me one.

Anyway, I just love their pop-up shop in SM Aura. Just shelves of beautiful makeup that I just can't take my hands off.


  

I came in early for the workshop so I was able to see Julia doing an impromptu makeup makeover. I was just happy to watch and see her in action.


I would have loved to take more pictures but the model was running a bit late so Julia grabbed me as an impromptu model for the session. *sigh! Thank you wishing stars!!! 

Photo credit to Make Up For Ever Philippines  
 And here's the finish product!

Aww! Julia is just so pretty!


I gotta say I learned so much from this workshop. Julia was very open to our barrage of questions and made sure to explain things in detail. She started off with showing how amaze-balls the Pro Finish Powder Foundation as this product conveniently can be used wet or dry. On the dry look the product gave that matte finish with medium coverage. 

If you wanted a subtle dewy look, opt to use the foundation wet which is activated with a soaked sponge. This gives more coverage compared to when applied dry. Julia gave us a really good tip: when using as wet, use only the half side so that you can keep the other part dry as once you've activated the whole pan with a wet sponge, you may need to wait for some time for it to go back dry again.

I gotta say we got so much out from the workshop as she happily shared all she knows from makeup school and many years as a makeup artist for commercials and events. Many thanks again to Julia and the amazing group from Make Up For Ever Philippines for this amazing activity. Go head now to the MUFE pop-up store and check out the Pro Finish Powder Foundation. Let me know the deets to your own experience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment