Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BDJ Box Beauty Social Primp and Beautify Event

The perils of the birthday month, you're just too busy celebrating and having fun that you end up forgetting your blog! I know this is definitely bad practice, but apparently quite a lot of people love me so much that they just want to celebrate my birthday for a whole month! LOL! Kidding aside, please pardon me for doing a photo dump (the last resort to keep a blog active). Regular posting will resume shortly so please don't leave me my dear loves!

By the way the event posted here is the BDJ Beauty Social event held at the Sky Dome at SM North. Super fun day as they had lined up very interesting and educating talks per the hour. 




Each Bella was given 3 choice topics to attend to which is good as it gave me a chance to walk around and check out the booths of top make-up brands they have invited. Each booth had cool activities prepared, such as make up tutorials and free makeovers. I had an absolute blast at the Too Cool for School booth as they had this Korean version of the dice game that we'd usually play during moon cake festival.











I got parched after my 1st round so I got myself a mocktail. Yummy mango mojito!


Then back to booth surfing!




My camera battery died on me afterwards so I wasn't able to take pictures on the 2 other talks that I went to. After the event, I met up with some friends and had dinner (if you can call pancakes dinner that is).



Best thing of course are the freebies I was able to bring home! Whoah! Pretty much like the BDJ Box right?

So there goes my fantastic day! If you see yourself in the photos, go holler down below so I can tag you around!


No comments:

Post a Comment