Monday, November 25, 2013

Shu Uemura Week: POREraser

Yep, I'm doing a week on everything Shu! I've always mentioned how much I absolutely love their hard formula eyebrow pencil, especially how artistic they do the sword tip so I thought "that isn't the only thing I love about them". So I figured let's devote a week on all the Shu products so close to my heart.

So let's start it off with this amazing makeup primer, the POREraser. This product creates a pore-less effect from its 2 unique qualities. The light diffusion complex that optically minimizes the appearance of pores, and the sodium salicylate that gently exfoliates giving your skin a smoother surface and less pore visibility. It can also control the oil secretion on your face, helping your makeup stay longer.



The product comes out in a mouse form, turning creamy once you start spreading on your face. I like that the product is pumped out from an aerosol can. No need to worry about drips and spills. You do have to be a bit careful in pumping out the product as you might end up squirting more than you need.


Here's how it looks like while spreading. The consistency is pretty much the same as a bb cream. Really light and very easy to spread. I like applying this using my hands. Just one quick squirt on my palm, then I with my fingers spread it all over my face until even. You can use a sponge as well if you don't like using your fingers. Just squirt a small amount on the sponge then apply first on the center of your face, spreading the product outwards.


Once spread you can see that it already has some color on it. Setting my hands side by side, you can see how the left hand has lightened slightly and has appeared dewy. If you zoom in the photo, the pores have also minimized, though not significantly. 


The best thing about the product though is how well it works as a base makeup. My foundation stays much longer and the oiling up lessened as well. The white cast also doesn't affect the color of my foundation even on pictures taken with flash. Other plus on the product is the SPF 35 and the UV rays protection. I'm not sure on the local price for this as I got this from the US. If you can wait, Taste Central offers a smaller version of this included on their Perfect Poreless Set (costs Php. 750.00 together with the facial wash and radiance oil) that you can wait list in. 

So have you tested this product out? Share you thoughts on the comment box below!


No comments:

Post a Comment