Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Can I Move to Thailand Because Sephora Just Got "Divergent"?

Call me melodramatic for wanting to move to Thailand just for Sephora, but you don't understand! You just can't! Only us with equal aptitude for different factions understands the drive to take part of this special offering found only in Sephora stores. Okay, I know I'm a tad bit overemotional but if you're like me and the millions of rabid followers of the book Divergent (and now brought to the big screen) you would rush like Dauntless as they catch the speeding train.



Sephora has just announced their line of Divergent makeup that will be released in their store this March. It includes a Multi-Piece Collectors Kit, which carries eyeshadow and blush sets, custom shade lip gloss and double ended makeup brush. This retails at $59.50USD.


It has a 7-piece Nail Art Kit which retails at $27.50USD.


 And of course Multi-Piece Collector's Palette that "derives shades and blends from different factions that exist in the Divergent world". I'm kinda excited how they'll put together the colors for Candor as they carry the same black color. This set retails at $32.50USD.


Divergent opens in theaters March 21. Thanks to Huffington Post for giving us advance deets!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog and decided to nominate you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://xoclari.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    xxxx.

    XOClari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! Thanks so much for nominating me! It's such an honor to know that you find my blog really engaging. Thanks again for the support!

    ReplyDelete