Wednesday, February 26, 2014

1st Ever Haul Post: The Shiseido Hoarding


I generally shy away from posting hauls. I kinda feel its a lazy way of blogging all the stuff you got just you know, for the sake of posting it. Then like everything else you dump on the side and totally forget testing it. This is of course based on experience, like the coming soon post I did a couple of months ago. I'm half way through the tube of my Revlon lipstick and still have not made a proper review.

Anyway, though I've sworn off doing another coming soon post, I just cannot help but share my Shiseido haul! It's just too great that it would be selfish of me not to show you guys!

I know right? MAJOR haul alert. I can be even accused of hoarding on some of the things. Here's a break down of the stuff I got.

Foundations:
The Hydro -Liquid compact refills (which I so nice as it's in cream form then transforms into powder) and my all time favorite Pore Refining foundation.





The Natural Finish Cream Concealer that hides my darkest spots.




Of course, lipsticks ( I would have gotten more but these 2 are the only colors I liked so…).


A matching compact powder foundation for my Pore Refining Foundation.

And the best buy of the day, the Pureness Matifying Stick which is an absolute must for my oil slick face.

So what brought in this buying trip? Well, gotta thank my lucky star for making my work place neighbors with Luxasia, the amazing company that brings Shiseido and other amazing brands such as Guerlain, Burberry, Calvin Klein and many more. Right place at the right time for their flash sale. Yeah man, up to 80% saving on these stuff! 

Now you gotta understand the shopping spree that ensued.


Please don't castigate me for bringing my lovely little makeup in the dining table. Couldn't help having an impromptu photo shoot during dinner. You can even see my ramen bowl at the background.  

So if you find yourself near BGC tomorrow Thursday, February 27,  head down to Luxasia Office and check out their sale!

*Luxasia Inc., Unit 701 Net Cube Center 30th St. Cor. 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig



No comments:

Post a Comment