Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pucker Up: Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me
Moisturizing Lippie


By now you must have known how much I absolutely love lipsticks. I am a major proponent of keeping your eyes and cheeks very simple and just going bang bang on the lips. Good thing that this year, big and bold lips are very much in. You can take a look at every cosmetic brand and can be sure to find 3 different versions of the red lipstick.

Happy Skin is a very new local brand built by the amazing model Rissa Mananquil and Jacqe Yuengtian. Their line of cosmetics really plays on makeup that cares for your skin. Just launched this October, their products have been getting a lot of raves from the blogger community.

Anyhow I picked a new lipstick from their line, to join my battalion of lippies.



The Shut Up & Kiss Me is their line of moisturizing lippies. They have 6 shades to choose from that ranges from nude, to the dark reds. As I have the aversion to nude and pink tones I immediately grabbed Girls Night Out which has the plum almost violet color.




I can definitely see this as my go to lipstick for parties to come. Even if you're bare face you can automatically look edgy and sassy with a swipe of this.


The lipstick is insanely pigmented, looking at my swatch below you can just see how much cover it gives in just one pass. It also has this nice shine as it is semi-matt. I guess the shine comes from it being moisturizing. 


I absolutely love how easy it glides on and how well the color stays pure on my acidic lips. I also love that it doesn't have that chemical smell and even doesn't taste anything when I accidentally bit my lip while eating. Lasting power wasn't as good as what I wished it to be as I had to re-apply just after a coffee break. 


Overall a great product because of the color factor and the moisturizing quality it provides. And for the price of Php. 499.00 it gives other international brands a very good run for their money. You can find Happy Skin at your beloved Plains and Prints store nearest you. Have you tried their products? Share your experience through the comments down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment