Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Save that Makeup! DIY Fix for your Beat Up Faves

Don't you just hate it whenever you drop you bag and you hear that ominous cracking sound knowing for that was the wail of your favorite blush breaking into pieces? I can clearly remember one heartbreaking scene when that happened to my Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder. I just teared up seeing the chaos upon opening my bag. Powder all over the place and cracked into bits and pieces is my bronzer. Sigh! There goes the money. 

I wished I saw this DIY before. Had I found out that I can salvage it, I wouldn't have easily chucked it to the garbage can. Thanks again to the awesome team of The Beauty Department for giving us this solution.




Cool thing they have saving ways for the cream eye shadow. I wonder if this can be used for cream eyeliners as well. I have 2 pots of Fanny Serrano and Elianto waiting for me to test this out in my makeup case. 



Try it on your next emergency and let me know how it goes alright? Will be waiting for your scoop down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment