Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Shu Uemura Week: High Performance Cleansing Oil


So my day has been amazing. I woke up with the smell of longanisa and daing na pusit wafting through the air (Filipino's know how amazing that smells, yum yum!). The best breakfast of the champions on the dining table, nobody can surely beat that eh? 

Anyway, before I go and completely salivate let's get back to great topic at hand. 


For those who just tuned in it's everything  Shu this week, so today I bring you one of their makeup cleansing products, the Skin Purifier High Performance Cleansing Oil.

I gotta say, this product is like liquid gold for me, I mean just look at the photo above. Some golden hue action happening right? The best part is that this product works 3 ways, first as a makeup remover, then as a cleanser, but also as a moisturizer. 



Because the product is an oil based emulsifier, dissolving cream based makeup becomes really easy. The product works like a charm on eye products, especially on waterproof mascaras and eyeliner gels. I love how it can easily remove my Fairdrops mascara without the usual tugging and rubbing . 


So, how to use this; first with dry hands, apply the product to dry skin. Here's how it looks like applied on my eyebrow gel. It glides on the skin really well and a little product goes a long way. 


With just one swipe of my finger you can clearly see where it has easily sliced though the makeup. I didn't even do any rubbing. Once you're done massaging the oil all over, apply water and massage again until  it turns into a milky substance, then rinse off, dry and you're done.


The product works really well with dry to dry-combination skin. I currently have dry-combi so this product works really well for me and I love how it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized after rinsing. Though the price is pretty steep, I always keep in mind that this already acts for 3 different products so if you add up the cost of that, it cost already as much as this.

So, you're thoughts on this? Share it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment