Thursday, September 12, 2013

Coming Soon! My New Finds



I've got a couple of new babies to try and write so expect a very busy blog for the coming week. Weekends used to be the only time that I allot for blogging but writing has been such a release - and the easiest stress buster - that I've found myself spending more and more time around here.

I'm really enjoying checking whatever makeup my greedy two hands can pick up and try so that I can have something to talk about. So here's a sneak peak at what products you'll be hearing from me in the coming days.


I just love my friends, they know how much I adore makeup that whenever they see a makeup sale they automatically buy some for me. These two lipsticks from NYX came from a good friend in SG, I guess they were doing a warehouse sale hence the old packaging.


Revlon has always been my go to drugstore brand, you can pop into almost any department store or drugstore and you know you'll find this makeup. I'm reviewing 2 new colors from their Color Burst line.


A little classic lipstick should be included so I'm trying out Estee Lauder Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick. 



I'm also trying out another concealer, the ELF Concealer palette in warm shades.


And do you know NYX is already open at SM North Edsa? Was giddy down to my toes when I saw that it was. I'll be talking about my field trip, which included a not so happy experience for me (more of that later - sorry to dampen the mood a bit, but it was just a very grrr moment).

Now I'm looking forward to writing about all this stuff!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith! Excited to read your posts on these prods. I've read a lot of raves on NYX lippies. Mukhang winner yang colors your friend gave you. They also have a counter at SM Aura dept store =) Yang Revlon ba is Raspberry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anchristine yup! NYX is really great as they have a huge color choice. They're also very creamy and non drying to the lips hence the huge following for them 😍

    ReplyDelete