Friday, December 20, 2013

Counting Gifts for Christmas: My Christmas Wish List



With Christmas just 5 days to go, I cannot help have the little kid in me create a short list that I'd wish from Santa. If only magical elves and flying reindeer's were still applicable to older people I would have still sent my wish list to North Pole!

Anyway, this is pretty much the top 5 things that I'd wish to see under the tree on Christmas day!


1. Rocki Wifi Music System - who hasn't suffered bad sounding Wifi speakers? I've had countless incidents when I had to make do with those cheap portable speakers whenever I'm streaming music from my Ipod. Enter this handy little thing that can turn all speakers into wifi speakers! Really cool thing right? Though not yet available on retail, I can settle for the next best thing. Pledge on its Kickstart Page to be part of the initial production. Delivery is estimated by February of 2014.



2. Form 1 3D Printer - Let's just say, this is more of a want than a need. But who doesn't want to have a 3D printer? I mean, you can make a lot of things with it. I'm dreaming of creating ornaments, accessories, cases and other what not's with it. This Formlabs product actually is cheaper and handier than the other 3D printers.





3. Keynote for IOS - this for me is an absolute life saver! I do quite a lot of presenting on my line of work and carrying my Macbook around just stresses my arms out. Since I'm already lugging around my Ipad, it would definitely a plus to just have this app on it. I also love the photo editing end of it since the whole Photoshop suite is just too darn expensive to buy!


4. Sigma Brushes The Perfect Blend Kit - Oooohhh!!! I know... But a girl can never have enough brushes. Especially ones specific for the eyes. Sigma has always been my first love and I have a short shader that  had been with me for 5 years and I will not be letting go soon. Selling on line $63.00, this kit can be acquired cheaper when you buy it at the store direct. My makeup fairies, if listening, please buy one for me!



5. theQ Camera - This last Christmas wish for me is the next generation Polaroid. A cute point and shoot that gets your images on the cloud immediately with its 3G capability. You can readily share your photo's upfront to social sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. It also provides you with customized photo filters and store all of the photos to your own QLab page. An added plus is theQ light , a ring flash that gives you that added illumination when taking night shots without blinding you like a normal flash. Retailing at $199.00 I don't think this would hurt the pocket so much, but never the less wish that someone gift this to me instead.

There you have it! If only my fairies would go crazy and get me these for Christmas, that would be awesome! How about you? Have you been really nice and put down your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment