Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Let's Nail It! Tony Moly Nail Polish DIY





Ever since Tony Moly released their nail polish, I've been hooked! I absolutely adore the colors available in the line. One of my definite favorite is their nail polish in ND05 Nude tone. It really compliments my skin that whenever I put these on my toes it automatically makes it very artistahin! Lol!

But seriously, I can only say good things about the product. First of all, it dries so quickly! Unlike other brands that even an hour has passed but it's still wet, this one dries up in 20 minutes flat. Not kidding, timed it myself during a mani-ped and that was even done in 2 coats and a top coat of another brand. 

Another great thing is how it doesn't chip off as easily. This lasts 1 week on my hands, and doesn't show any sign of cracks by the time I'd take it off on the 7th day (I never ever keep nail polishes on more than 7 days because it leaves my nail beds really dry and weak). Best of all, it never leaves a yellow residue that can make you look like you have Hepa


So now, let's go do a little nail art DIY with my favorite polish, shall we?


Another Hot Tip: when taking out the masking tape, pull it going outwards (away from the just placed polish) to create a clean edge and to avoid any smears. Also, make sure that all the polish is dry before topping it with a clear coat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment