Monday, August 26, 2013

Lash Me Baby! Estee Lauder Projectionist High Definition Mascara


They say you can do a whole conversation with your eyes. Catch his eye once, says you're interested. Catch his eye the second time, means you're open to talk things over. Keep a steady gaze and it means "you my friend have made a home run and get your ass in here so we can go start flirt!" Lol! But really, any single girl out there understands the importance of the eyes in the business of connecting with people. And the secret to getting them ensnared easier? A simple bat of your eyelash.

Great thing mascara was invented for girls like me that has puny eyelashes, or we would't have stood a chance against the Bambi-eyed with lush lashes out there.

Estee Lauder Mascara to max your lashes



One of my favorite eyelash products out there is the Estee Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara. A high impact mascara that gives the right amount of volume for your lashes without clumping or flaking. It coats each strand with just enough product that it doesn't feel heavy on your eyes.

The wand is on the skinny side, making it easier to reach the hard-to-mascara corners of your eyes

The wand has a narrow brush making it better to curl my lashes, and has a nice tapered edge that makes it easier for me to use in reaching the inner corners of my eye. It also gives me no problem whenever I'm putting some products on my lower lashes as it wouldn't easily touch the skin on my cheeks. 

Though the product is not water proof, it stays on my lashes the whole day without any marks of smudging or flaking. I've even used this on a hot humid day where any other regular mascara would have smeared down my face immediately.

Overall a very nice product for every day use that can keep up even with the most humid of days, leaving you raccoon eye'd free. 

For now I'm leaving you with my dream lashes that my mother supposed to have given me.

Oooh La-la-la! Mon Cheri!

Yes, I wish I had Thumper's Girlfriend's eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment