Sunday, June 23, 2013

Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil


I live in Fairview, and my daily commute from where I work takes about 2 to 3 hours. It’s really dull doing nothing and just waiting to finally get home. Had it not been for activities to capture my attention (hello Candy Crush!) I would have died of boredom a long time ago! So one of the things that keeps me preoccupied on my every day journey is billboard watching. With all the colors and bright lights, who wouldn’t be enamored with all the things you see?

Seeing this product on one of my sojourns, I became quite interested in trying it out. Human Nature Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil boasts of being a miracle in a bottle, sort of a golden elixir that works magic in your face. Primarily used as a moisturizer, it also helps in lightening dark under eye circles, dark spots, and pimple marks, minimizes stretch marks, and can even also lighten under arms. With that so much to gain, who couldn’t resist getting a product that does all any girl could ask for? If only losing weight was as easy as that!  


I got mine from a friend who supplies Human Nature products for the amazing price of Php. 149.75. You can also get it from their website that you can check out here

That's just one pump, enough coverage for the whole face.

So I started using this as a substitute to my regular moisturizer. I never dare to use them both as I have oily skin (as in really oily, like pork skin!) and I tend to easily break out whenever I put too much stuff on my face. Great thing about the packaging of this product is that its pump squirts out just the right amount of oil. The oil has a smidge of Minola whiff in it but it’s not too bad that it can make you gag. Mind you one pump goes a very long way. I found out that it’s best to place it first in your palm, rubbing it a bit just to spread, and then apply to preferred areas. Gives a more even spread, avoiding extra shiny patches. After letting it sit on my skin for a few seconds, I pat it a bit with tissue just to take off any excess oil. Hot tip on this: best to use after washing your face or after taking a bath with towel dried skin, as it helps lock in moisture big time.

Just two days of using this product, I’ve noticed that my skin feels softer compared to using my regular moisturizer and body lotion. Not much whitening on my underarm and dark knees and arms even after a week of using. Down side on this though is that I started having Milia around my eyes! Eeek! Having these monsters pricked are definitely not my favorite moments.

 I’ve seen on other blogs as well that they use this as a makeup remover, but it didn’t do too well in removing my cream eyeliner and mascara. It still left some residue that a good washing up and witch hazel toner was able to finally remove.



So if you’re looking for a lower priced alternative to your everyday body lotion and face moisturizer this is a very great solution for you. You won’t easily finish off a bottle of this so you’ll be getting quite a value for your buck. Not totally sold though on using this as a makeup remover so better stick with using this as a moisturizer.

So what’s your Sunflower Oil experience? Share it on the comments, I’d love to hear your take!




No comments:

Post a Comment