Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yhay! I'm a Blogger?!?



Hi! I'm Faith a very cuddly person that's just full of fluff and puff. I know I'm trying to sound rhymy and stuff but really I'm just jabbering away like a bird.

I love a lot of things! Food, music, clothes, shoes, bags, makeup... Gawww! Makeup! I just turn into a green eyed monster every time I'm at the beauty isle. Fine! I'll admit that I'm the total consumer - you can definitely see it in my eyes. It lights up like a 30watt incandescent light bulb whenever I'm on the happiest place on earth (store)!

SO I guess in honour of consumerism, this blog will majorly be filled with what I've just bought and spent my hard earned money on. And - well maybe give you a little bit on my take on it.

Kidding aside, I guess I just want to share my view on things and hope for the best that you'd find it informative albeit a little cringe worthy at times.

So I guess, yeah... Welcome to my blog loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment