Wednesday, July 31, 2013

For the Love of Bunny Ears


Yes, I do have a weakness for pink, cutesy, bunny eared objects in the world. It has a special niche in my Kawaii Library where it sits smack right in the middle of the room, besides the polka dot group and the fluffy and puffy company.

Any how, obviously this was what draw me to get my latest Tony Moly haul.



The Hello Bunny Perfume Bar is a perfume in a stick. Instead lugging around your favorite bottle everywhere, you now have the option of keeping this wonder in your jean pocket. I got the number 03 Dodo Rose which has a nice baby powder scent and just the right hint of rose, as I've never been the vanilla or strawberry smelling kind of a girl. I love, love, love that the line doesn't have that overly sweet almost candy like fragrance very common with other perfumes. 

Another great thing about this product? No more worrying about spills whenever you loose the cap or the bottle breaking as it comes in hard plastic packaging. This retails at Php. 498.00 which is relatively ok price against other products.




Its a stick! Kinda looks like a deodorant don't you think?

My issue: the smell doesn't last long, it can give you around 2 to 3 hours max and the scent just fades away. You might end up applying quite often through out the day.

Grabbed the image from Stella Lee

Next stop is the Petite Bunny Gloss Bar, a tinted lip gloss that is perfect for days you just something light for your lips. It comes is quite a nice range of colors, from fuschia pink, to scarlet then to more adventurous orange tints.



I got the 04 in Cherry which is the closest shade for me. The product is really creamy and glides to my lips really well, pretty much like a regular lip balm. The color is a little sheer but you can layer to build it more. 

Really a great product for everyday use, and the moisture it provides to your lips will ensure no chapped puckers tomorrow. Also, it's very cheap going at Php. 278.00 per tube, so must stock up now.
Best of all I got myself a Cats Wink Mirror for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment