Friday, March 28, 2014

A Breathable Flawless Foundation: Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Review

I love having luncheons with friends, its a quick way of getting a breather in between my very (now) hyper work days. But after a short walk from where my lunch party was back to my office, which is by the way very near, I was just sweating buckets. I totally have to consent that indeed S-U-M-M-E-R is here. 

Got me thinking that I should revamp my makeup routine to fit the season more. Something more light weight and breathable for my skin. Cue in the first item in the sunshine bag, the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation.   

The Benefit Hello Flawless has been in the market for quite some time already and has been reviewed by other bloggers as one of the top medium coverage foundation in the mid-priced level. I didn't join the bandwagon then as I felt medium coverage just wouldn't cut it with my very oily skin. Good thing the weather made my regular foundation too sticky feeling or I wouldn't have the push to finally see why other beauty bloggers are raving this product.

Pumped on my arm you can see that the foundation has a light consistency, (kinda runny like a sunny side up IMHO), making it really easy to apply. With this kind of foundation, I though I'd end up using a lot because I felt it was sheer instead , but a single pump was all that I needed.

Here it is used for my FOTD. As you can see, some of my real dark pimple marks are still visible. But all over, the skin tone is even. The best part of foundation. It really feels light, almost like I'm not wearing any makeup. I said almost mind you, because there was still stickiness at the end of day.

Ultra matte staying power was at around 3 hours, my T-Zone was shiny but it wasn't terrible that an easy swipe of oil blotting paper got everything nice again. Price is reasonable as well at Php. 1,900.00 for a 30ml bottle which I think would last you quite a long time.

So do you think you'd make a change this summer? Share your thoughts via the comments section below!




No comments:

Post a Comment