Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Smacker on the Lips: EOS Lip Balm



Technically cold season in the Philippines starts at October, but it peaks up during January to February. Even though I love these months, because I can finally use again my favorite light winter stuff (hello scarves and pretty coats!) what the season does to my lips isn't so fine at all. My lips tends to dry and oh hello wind burn! Not so nice to apply lipstick on because it just ends up looking like color maps on my lips.

Enter the Evolution of Smooth (or as most call EOS) Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew.


The product, as mentioned, comes in a ball shape hard plastic packaging. Very easy to handle, you wouldn't worry much on it slipping from your fingers because of the nice thumb grip on the side.


The cap twists off to reveal a semi hard lip balm. As you can see, majority of the product is already exposed so there's no more the usual twisting to get the product out of the tube.

With it's unique dome shape, the product glides on easier. The balm has a nice sweet scent of honeydew which is not overpowering. It does have a slight flowery taste on it unlike most lip balms which are sweet. What I love about the EOS lip balm though is its feel. Not greasy but moisturizes really well. It doesn't have any color, so you wouldn't have to worry of it affecting the color of your lipstick. I've eve noticed that lip glosses that tends to streak, doesn't when ever I have this balm as my base.





Plus side for me is that it's organic, primarily made up of shea butter, beeswax and natural oils instead of the usual paraben and petrolatum. The bad thing though is that EOS isn't currently available on the Philippine market, but thankfully we've got amazing online re-sellers such as Digital Traincase which sells it at Php. 250.00. 

So have you guys tried this? What's your take?




1 comment:

  1. I love the candy-like taste of this and the packaging of this balm is to die for! XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete