Friday, January 31, 2014

Unboxing: The January - February BDJ Box

Hey guys, Gong Xi Fa Cai! My family has like, only 1/16th Chinese blood but hey! Who wouldn't want to celebrate when this is the holiday that I can pig out on tikoy? By now you should know how much of a pig face I am. I should have my own hashtag by now #littlepigletgoestoeat right?

Speaking of celebration, I'm doing a happy dance because this little box came in the mail yesterday. Halloo BDJ Box! So let's get to unboxing it shall we?



The theme of the box is "Change it Up!". I get it, new year, fresh start. And what better way to do a little change of your appearance but through a new hair color. First item on the box is a full size Garnier Color Naturals in Darkest Brown. I'm actually looking forward to getting a striking hair color this year so I might tuck this in the corner for the mean time. 

Next full size item on the box is Avon's Face Pearls. A shimmery blush that comes in compact beads! Really pretty, reminds me of The Body Shop Brush-on Beads. Will do a separate post on this as I think I need proper swatching on this.
















Another full size item on the box is the Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap. Moringa seems to the it beauty product at the moment, (Moringa by the way is malunggay for us Filipina's). But who wouldn't love this stuff? It's packed with vitamins and minerals and comes from a very natural product, hence the number of brands churning out their own take of this ingredient. The plus thing about this beauty bar, is that other than mooring, it also has papaya and kojic acid. With all of that stuff, ewan ko pa kung hindi ka pumuti! LOL!















A big deal on this box though, is the number of vouchers they've included. They've got a free brow reconstruction from Browhouse, which makes so fist pump like Metallica (I mean that's Php. 600+ savings there). 3 gift vouchers from AIP worth Php. 500.00 each (must get my face checked). And Php. 1,400 discount on Brazillian Keratin treatment and Digital Perm in Azta Salon. They threw in a sample of the My Amazing Blow Dry Secret shampoo and conditioner for good measure











They also included a couple of sample sized items like the Ellana Minerals lip and cheek tint, an Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara and a Revlon Nail Art in Moon Candy.














And lastly a handful of Tony Moly skin care products that I absolutely love, well except for the Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream because it's too pale for me. But I already have the full size of the Tomato Magic White Massage and Oriental Gyeol Emulsion. The Intensive Care Live Snail Cream I have yet to try but it's on the pricey side so I haven't pushed myself to really buy it. I'm living on the mercy of the Tony Moly SA's who are so kind enough to always give me free samples of it.













So, there you have it! A pretty packed box that has the starter essentials to a new you. Just small stuff to jumpstart that new skin regimen or a new look and hair style that you've been eyeing for so long.



No comments:

Post a Comment