Sunday, January 12, 2014

What's in the Bag?


As a blogger, some days you're just stumped in picking out a perfect topic to write. Enter Pinterest, the amazing wealth of ideas of things to inspire you on your next great post. Browsing the site a while ago, I've noticed a number of people pinning the items they have inside their bags. 



I'm astounded by the number of things people slip inside their bags. And I mean really? You carry a pair of extra shoes around? Plus that hard bound book of Catching Fire? Anyway, seeing all this made me pull up my bag and check what I have inside as well.


My very sturdy and basic Michael Kors bag. Ultra utilitarian, I love that it doesn't have any frills just a pretty sack that you can have no problem dumping things in.



Laying my things one by one, you can see how much the beauty products dominate. Hehehe... What can I say, a girl can never have too much makeup on hand.


1. Cotton On hard clutch/wallet - this has all the pockets to keep my cards and money organized. Even roomy enough to house my phone. 

2. Notebook - 1 for financial balancing (yes, I'm trying to keep track of my expenses) and the other as a general notebook for grocery lists, great pickup lines I hear from co-workers and sort of a doodle pad while I wait in line for croughnuts at Wild Flour.

3. Pen - just an ordinary, nondescript pen I got as a freebie. I don't know why after all the Parker pens I had, this one never got lost or broken. 

4. Shades with Case - My ever reliable Pepe Smith shades and the funky case from Apostrophe'.




1. L'Indochine Bag - this little purse houses my beauty stuff. Really sturdy and very pretty, what more can a girl ask for?

2. Bare Escentuals Blush Brush - A nice fluffy blush brush, short and handy in doing the makeup re-touch. 

3. Estee Lauder Pleasures for Women - love sample sizes! Easy to bring anywhere.

4. EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honey Dew -  love the scent of honey dew and the moisturizing but non greasy formula of EOS.

5. Compact Mirror

6. Mary Kay Blush - This one is actually part of a palette system but since the mirror broke and this has a sliding cover, I'm just using it as it is.

7. Ben Nye Finishing Powder in Banana - Transfered the powder in this little pot for easier transport. The cute butterfly design on the lid doesn't hurt either.

8. Suesh Baby Kabuki - Works perfectly with powder, nuff said.

9. Shu Uemura 6HP Lip and Cheek Tint in Magical Red - dual purpose makeup is always best to carry around. No hassle in matching your lip color with your blush.

10. Inglot Lipstick in Nude - my current MLBB lipstick. I love how well in matches my lip color.

11. Alcohol and Wet wipes - got to keep your hands always clean and bright!

12. House Keys - cannot enter the house without it, so this one is definitely a must have in any bag. 

So there you have it! A little peek on what's inside my tote bag on a regular day. Not as exciting as the one that has nail polish in it but I guess have given you an idea on my personality. 

Now, your turn to share! What's in your bag today?





No comments:

Post a Comment